Unfortunately, we are not taking on custom orders at the moment. If you have any suggestions, feel free to drop us a message.
Once an order has been placed, it cannot be changed.
To cancel your order, you must contact us within 24 hours of when you placed your order. Once an order has been processed it cannot be cancelled.
If you wish to combine orders, make sure to contact us prior to placing another order.
Please ensure you have provided the correct shipping address at checkout. We are not responsible for any lost items as a result of incorrect information provided by the buyer.
Should you have any questions or concerns, you can message us on the Contact Us page with your order number.
We will try our best to help and we aim to respond to messages as soon as possible.
Please note, we are based in the UK and our customer service hours are Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
** As a result of Covid-19, delays are to be expected. **
If your order has not arrived 7 business days post the estimated delivery date, you can message us through the Contact Us page with your order number.
Please take note, Royal Mail does not deem a package lost until:
UK - 10 business days after the estimated delivery date.
Europe - 20 business days after the estimated delivery date.
International - 25 business days after the estimated delivery date.
We will not be able to file a claim for loss until after the times stated above. If the time has passed and your happy mail has not arrived, please do not hesitate to email us with the subject "Lost Mail". We will try our best to resolve the problem.
Tracking numbers are only provided if you have selected a Tracked and/or Signed For shipping. This is highly recommended, especially for international orders.
If you did not select Tracked and/or Signed For shipping at checkout, we will not be able to provide you with a tracking number. You will not be able to track the progress of your order after it has been despatched.
Please note! Some countries only have standard shipping, therefore the option for Tracked or Signed For will not be available at checkout.
We really do hope you love your happy mail ♥️
Should you have any problems with your order, you are welcome to email us at email@example.com within 7 business days of receiving your order. If any items are defective or have been damaged by the courier, please attach a clear photo showing the problem(s).
We do not accept exchanges because our items are made to order, however we do accept returns. Please make sure to contact us beforehand, if you wish to make any returns.
Because of the nature of these items, we cannot accept returns for*:
- Custom or personalised items
- Digital downloads
- Limited edition items
- Oops/grab bags
- Sale items
*This is unless they are defective or have been damaged by the courier.
Conditions of a return:
- The buyer is responsible for any return shipping costs - A tracked shipping method is highly recommended.
- A replacement or refund will be processed once we have received the return.
- If the item(s) are not returned in its original condition, the buyer will be responsible for any loss in value.
- For all approved returns/refunds, shipping will be deducted from the total amount refunded.
- We reserve the right to refuse a replacement or refund, although we will always try our best to ensure customer satisfaction.
We aim to process all orders as soon as possible. At current our processing time is 1-14 business days.
Once you have received a despatch email, your order will be on its way to you.
The estimated shipping times to:
UK - 1-3 business days *
Europe - 5-14 business days *
International - 5-14 business days *
* Delays are to be expected during the pandemic of up to 2 months. If your order is tracked, you will be able to locate your parcel using the tracking number we have provided. If you did not select tracked shipping, we can only suggest to wait a little longer. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.
Please be aware international orders may be subject to custom charges. This is out of our control and it is the buyers responsibility for any customs, taxes or import duties.