Shipping and Delivery
Last updated: October 25st 2020
Current processing time: 1 week.
Which countries do you ship to?
UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Brazil.
Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Republic of, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Bulgaria, Guernsey, Isle Of Man and Jersey.
Brunei, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Macao, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Japan, Taiwan and Vietnam.
How we ship your order
Once we have processed and dispatched your order, you will receive an email to let you know your happy mail is on its way. All our orders are sent in either a rigid mailer, bubble mailer or sometimes a box. We will send your happy mail by your chosen shipping method with Royal Mail. If you are not located in the UK, your order will be handled by your local shipping provider once it arrives in your country.
We offer untracked Standard, Signed For and Tracked shipping options at checkout, so you can have a choice.* The shipping prices are determined by the weight and size (order + packaging) of your order, this so we can meet the requirements for Royal Mail. The only exception is UK standard shipping which is charged at a flat rate price.
Although, we understand tracked shipping is priced higher, we highly recommend selecting that option at the moment to avoid any lost mail.
* Some countries do not have Signed For or Tracked shipping. As a result, the options will not show up as an option at checkout.
Difference between Standard, Signed for and Tracked shipping?
- Standard – The most affordable option, however it does not come with a tracking number. You will not be able to track the progress of your parcel.
- Signed For – A signature on delivery will be required and can be viewed online using a tracking number. This is for extra peace of mind, knowing your mail has been arrived safely. *
- Tracked – Safest option and you will receive a tracking number. You can track your order from the moment it has been scanned at the post office to when it has reached your delivery address.
* As of Saturday 14th March 2020, Royal mail declared that they are no longer asking the recipient to sign for items delivered. However, they will ask you your name to confirm you are the recipient and will sign on your behalf.
The estimated shipping times to:
UK - 1-3 working days*
Europe - 5-14 working days*
International - 5-14 working days*
* Covid-19 delays - Severe delays are to be expected during the pandemic. This may not affect your happy mail but if it does, we are truly sorry. We want your happy mail to be delivered as fast and as safely as possible. If your order is tracked, you should be able to locate your parcel using the tracking number we have provided. If you did not purchase tracked shipping, we can only suggest to wait until a little longer. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding. – Zoe xx
Not what you are looking for?
Our FAQ page may have some information you might find useful.
If you have any questions which are not addressed on our site, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Question”.