Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to any person browsing, accessing our website and to all purchases of goods which are sold by Paper Kay. Throughout the site, ‘We’, ‘Us’ and ‘Our’ is in reference to Paper Kay. “You”, “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website. The use of the terminology in singular, plural, lowercase and capitalisation still apply.
We reserve the right to update these terms and conditions at any time (collectively referred to as "terms"). It is your responsibility to read these terms in full each time before you shop, as the latest version will apply. If you do not accept the terms and conditions stated below, it will be in your interest to discontinue browsing, registering or purchasing from our site. By continuing to use our services on paperkay.com, you are agreeing to abide by the following terms and conditions.
Use of this website
- Registration is not required to access most of our website.
- You must be of legal age (18 years old) to purchase off our website.
- All content provided on this website by us is for personal use only. You are not permitted to modify, reproduce, redistribute, or resell our content for commercial purposes without our prior express permission.
- You must not misuse or tamper with our website (e.g. hack, steal data, introduce viruses, trojans, worms or other technologically harmful material). Attempting to or successfully carrying out any of these (but not limited to) is a criminal offence. Paper Kay will report all breach or unlawful activity to any relevant law enforcement authorities. Any known information about the people involved will also be passed on to the authorities.
Content and links
- We try our best to ensure our website is a safe place and only include relevant third-party links. If you choose to click on the links on our website, you do so at your own risk.
- The product images on our site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we make every effort to display the colours accurately, the colours shown on your screen/monitor may not accurately reflect the genuine colour of the items.
Prices and product descriptions
- The price of an item listed on our site includes VAT.
- Shipping options are offered at checkout and are not included in the product prices.
- We reserve the right to rectify any mistakes in prices and to cancel an order at any time prior to delivery if you do not agree to the corrected price.
- Confirmation of an order by you signifies the acceptance of these prices/charges.
- We frequently have sales and offer promo codes to our customers which can be used to reduce the price of specified products. It is up to you to remember to enter the correct code at checkout. In the event you forgot to enter the promo code, we will unfortunately not be able to apply the discount after the order has been placed.
- Every promo code we offer has its own terms, which will be made clear at the time it is issued on our website and on Instagram (e.g. what products it applies to, single/multiple uses, when it can be used etc).
- If you have been given a unique promo code meant just for you by us, please do not share it. It is meant for your own personal use and it would be disappointing on both ends if we find it has been misused (e.g. shared, posted on social media, sold etc). We will have to cancel the code and/or suspend or even close your account for breaching our terms.
Shipping and delivery
- We will try to meet all delivery estimates, but on occasion there may be delays out of our control (e.g. postal/carrier delays, logistics and bad weather).
- Standard shipping for domestic and international orders are not tracked. You will not be provided a tracking number if you choose this shipping option. You also will not be able to track the progress of your order once it has been despatched.
- Tracked/Signed For shipping options are available if you want a tracking number and want to be able to track the progress of your parcel.
- Some countries do not have Signed For or Tracked shipping, therefore the option may not be available at checkout.
- Any customs, duty or taxes are your responsibility. Paper Kay are not responsible for these fees or any delays as a result.
- In the case of non-delivery and a parcel is returned back to us, you are responsible for any costs to re-ship the order.
Contract of sale
- You understand that the information you provide when placing an order is up to date, accurate and is sufficient for Paper Kay to fulfil your order.
- You must be authorised to use the chosen method of payment (e.g. it is in your name or you have permission to use it from the owner).
- An order is only accepted once full payment has been approved. This is subject to availability and the confirmation of accurate order price. If there is an issue, we will reach out to the buyer.
- We reserve the right to refuse an order. Product descriptions, price lists and other information provided by us in relation to the goods are subject to correction if mistakes have been identified. You will be informed if there is any error in the price of goods ordered or the shipping fee. There will be an option of reconfirming the order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you within 24 hours, we will treat the order as cancelled and you will receive a full refund.
Returns, replacements and refunds
- The offer of a replacement or refund is judged on a case-by-case basis by us.
- If you wish to return your order, you must email us within 7 business days of receiving your order. You can find more information about the conditions for a return on our FAQ page here.
- Return of goods will not be accepted without a prior written consent from Paper Kay.
- You are responsible for purchasing the return shipping costs (non-refundable) and ensuring the package is secure. Choosing a tracked shipping method is highly recommended to prevent any issues arising (e.g. Loss).
- All our designs are original, exclusive to Paper Kay and are for personal use only. Our designs are not to be traced or copied. We do not give consent to redistribute, repackage and resell our products as though they are your own or as though you are a licensed reseller of our products.
Last updated: 30th June 2021